One central dashboard for insight into Energy, Living Environment and Facility Maintenance
2. Living conditions
HEALTHY BUILDINGS DELIVER PERFORMANCE
IMPROVEMENTS OF 26%!
Research performed by Harvard University shows that employees who work in certified sustainable buildings perform better at cognitive tasks and sleep better at night than those who do not work in sustainable buildings. This positive effect on productivity and the decrease in sick-leave is also confirmed by the Well Building Standard and the Dutch Green Building Council.
Discover more about LIVING CONDITIONS
Improved living environment in buildings
- Reduced sick leave and improved productivity
- 85% of buildings in the Netherlands do not ‘perform’
- Interim solutions disrupt systems
- Sustainable and healthy buildings ensure premium rental rates
- Occupancy monitoring for Covid-19, but also for unused flex-workplaces or conference rooms
3. Pro-active maintenance
As a building owner you want to be able to directly detect possible malfunctions that will have a negative impact on the comfort of your tenants or employees, preferably even before they occur. As a facility manager you want to perform maintenance proactively and meet the KPI’s that you have agreed on with your client. Our SMARTBUILDINGS solution makes this possible by using a so-called “Closed Loop” installation. This means that a disruption automatically generates a service ticket for the Service Engineer and schedules the required actions.
Discover more about PRO-ACTIVE MAINTENANCE
Proactive maintenance (Digital Twin)
- Proactive and automated alerts to field service engineers for malfunctions
- Integration with management contracts (KPI’s)
- Targeted and effective maintenance by means of Big Data
- First time right visits
- Task-specific screens and forms